COMMISSION'S POLICY AS REGARDS TO MATTERS UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT, 2005
- The Commission will publish in its website the following informations as voluntary disclosure. No reply/information will be provided on such matters.
- Merit list of qualified candidates with break-up of marks in written and viva-voce will be published in Commissionís website for 30 days after declaration of result and thereafter, will be moved to Result Section of the website. So, information seeker can obtain the same from website itself and need not be furnished separately.
- Marks of viva-appeared candidates with break-up of written and viva-voce will be displayed in website roll number wise after 15 days of declaration of result for 30 days, thereafter, it will be moved to Result Section of the website. So, information seeker can obtain the same from website itself and need not be furnished separately.
- The following information shall remain exempted and shall not be shared:-
- Names and other information of paper setters, moderators, examiners/evaluators, scrutinizers of different recruitment examinations conducted by the Commission.
- Names and other information of Advisors/Experts/Board Members And Govt. Representatives invited by the Commission to assist the Commission in the Interview Boards/Personality Tests.
- Information about press where printing of question papers, test booklets, answer scripts, OMR sheets and other sensitive documents take place and their storage and movement to and from examination venues.
- Information regarding marks secured by the applicants/candidates pending completion of the examination process.
- Information relating to marks or any other matter pertaining to candidates to third party.
- Award sheet containing marks awarded by Board Member/Subject Expert in Interview.
- Raw marks (including award sheet) awarded by evaluators/examiners in written examination.
- File notings of confidential nature.
- Proceedings relating to promotion, selection, disciplinary cases.
- Information which the Commission may consider sensitive and may lead to harm, disruption of tranquility and harmony among citizens in general and the candidates in particular through its misuse or abuse.
- Information of the applicant when he /she is a petitioner before a Court of Law.
- Any other information of similar nature in respect of UPSC or other State PSCs, barred by Supreme Court.
Pradesh Public Service Commission, Vidhan Vihar, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh